- Must be reported within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
All requests for exchanges, returns or complaints:
- Must be directed to MedTest Dx Customer Service.
- Upon approval an authorized Return Goods number will be provided from MedTest Dx Customer Service and should be clearly marked on the return.
Customer Returns or Exchanges:
- Only approved active and re-saleable items will be accepted.
- Items that are deleted, closed out, non-standard or special, or private label are non-returnable.
- All items must be in original MedTest Dx cartons. Partial cartons will not be accepted.
- If ware is not received within 60 days, the Return Goods Authorization will be cancelled.
- Credit will only be issued for ware that is received in good condition as determined by MedTest Dx Incoming Quality. No credit will be issued for any damaged or used product.
- Payer of freight charges is determined by circumstances of return. Unless otherwise stated, all returns or exchanges other than quality must be shipped prepaid.
- For returns that are not Quality related, a restocking fee will be assessed as follows:
Within 90 days of original shipments, a 25% restocking fee
91-270 days, a 35% restocking fee
Returns, for otherwise approved items, which are over $500, older than 271 days, or present a risk of excess inventory may require further review and approval from MedTest Dx management.
- Allow 60 days following receipt of returned goods for credit to be issued.
- Credit will be issued less restocking fees, where applicable. Note credit will not be issued for any damaged or used goods received.
- Samples will be requested and disposition of ware will be advised following MedTest Dx’s Quality evaluation.
- If ware is requested to be returned, MedTest Dx. will advise carrier and pay for the return.
- MedTest Dx can also advise that the product be destroyed at the customer’s facility
- Custom products that are made to order and may not be returned.
- Units that fail during warranty period will be returned and MedTest Dx will either repair the unit or replace it with a new one.